If you happen to be a hotel or restaurant owner then you know the significance of possessing the ideal Serving cart for the task at hand. However, with the right handle design, caster type, and weight capacity your serving job is substantially made easier. The serving cart can be utilized to bring wine glasses and bottles since it features diverse racks in it for holding all the items in place.
The serving carts incorporate storage space and castors or wheel for mobility. They also feature rear locking casters for braking as well. However, this guide is drafted to assist you in narrowing down the look for the ideal serving cart by demarcating factors such as an actual weight capacity, metal versus plastic structure, ergonomic handle designs, and wheel types.
List of Best Serving Carts in 2023
#10. Austin Kitchen Cart from Linon
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 30.9 x 36.4 inches
- Item Weight: 47 pounds
This astonishing metallic serving cart rolls efficiently and effortlessly folds up for convenient storage. It is manufactured using very strong, stable, durable and high-quality materials. Also, it can be assembled without tools. Additionally, it is coupled with Rustic design and style. This is Portable serving cart is crafted with three shelves so as to allow swine glass and bottle storage.
- 2 locking casters
- Incorporates 4 durable wheels
- Made of metal
- Rustic design and style
- Weighs 47 pounds
#9. Chrome Metal Tempered Glass Serving Cart from eHomeProducts
- Product Dimensions: 34 x 19.9 x 7 inches
- Item Weight: 22.7 pounds
This is bar serving cart from eHomeProducts. It features an incredible incorporating modern design. It also manufactured using metal and glass for whole structure making it look so sophisticated. With is an attractive chrome-metal cart, serving your guests have been made easier and stylish. This cart incorporates bottom shelves and the top black tempered glass. The casters wheel allows for convenient transportation and entertainments of your guests.
- Caster wheels
- Weighs 22.7 pounds
- Manufactured using metal and glass
- Modern design
- Black and chrome in color
#8. 3-tier Serving Tea Wine Dining Kitchen Cart from . eHomeProducts
- Product Dimensions: 27.4 x 17.8 x 7.8 inches
- Item Weight: 36 pounds
This cart is constructed using a black frame with a capability of offering three storage layers. It also incorporates the bottle holding space too. What is more, the cart is also manufactured using top-notch quality materials such as hardwood and metal. It is long-lasting as well. Moreover, you can relocate this cart appropriately with the rolling wheels.
- 3-storage tier
- Vintage design
- Caster wheels
- Weighs 36 pounds
- Manufactured using hardwood and metal
#7. Serving Cart and 45001 Carter Bar, Oak Wood /Matte Black from Nathan James
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 16.5 x 36 inches
- Item Weight: 33.8 pounds
With this purposeful and stylish serving cart, you will enjoy the entire serving job. The matte-black metallic frame embarks the top shelf which is manufactured using tempered glass for displaying your drinks and treats. Stemware and wine bottles storage are ideal to be put on the wooden bottom shelf.
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 5-year warranty
- Oakwood shelf
- 2 Caster wheels with locked
- Weighs 33.8 pounds
- Powder coated steel handle and frame
- 4 Caster wheels
- A tempered glass
- Each shelf weighs 55 lbs.
#6. Cosco Folding Serving Cart, Brown
- Product Dimensions: 32.7 x 19.3 x 33.5 inches
- Item Weight: 19.54 pounds
This is serving cart by Cosco is suitable for outdoor activities as it offers extra storage space for plates and drinks. It offers a chance to convert your out-of-doors space rapidly without assembling tool. This lightweight serving cart enables you to flat fold its piece for convenient storage. It is manufactured using weather-resistant durable materials. It incorporates 2 shelves which support 150 lbs of your desired beverage and food. It incorporates 4 wheels coupled with dual durable locking casters are which are appropriate for outdoor and indoor utilization.
- Weighs 19.54 pounds
- 2 locking casters
- Every shelf supports 75 lbs.
#5. Circular 3-Tier Serving Cart from Organize It All
- Product Dimensions: 16.8 x 15.1 x 29.9 inches
- Item Weight: 15.8 pounds
This serving cart is stylish and efficient. For high durability, it is manufactured using tempered glass and metal tube. It also features 3 circular racks which normally allow for adjustment. It also offers convenient mobility as well. It incorporates tubular steel chrome varnish in its structure. This serving cart offers a quality service with style.
- Tempered Glass
- 3 tiers
- Chrome tubular metal
- 3 circular racks
#4. Coaster Traditional Chrome Finish Wheeled Serving Carts
- Product Dimensions: 32.5 x 19.2 x 31.8 inches
- Item Weight: 21.1 pounds
Well, some individuals like stylish carts like Chrome made serving Cart. It features a chrome frame that makes it appealing. This cart normally incorporates two glass shelves for adequate storage capacity. The two large rear wheels typically allow simple and smooth movement.
- Weighs 21.1 pounds
- Manufactured using glass and metal
- Two rear wheels
- Features chrome finish
- Two front casters
- Tempered Glass
#3. Coaster Traditional Serving Cart with Casters and Frosted Glass Top from Coaster Home Furnishings
- Product Dimensions: 24.8 x 15.8 x 31.2 inches
- Item Weight: 16.5 pounds
If you wish to acquire a fashionable serving cart, then you need to have Merlot Coaster Traditional Serving Cart with Casters and Frosted Glass Top from Coaster Home Furnishings. It incorporates traditionally turned legs that typically make it looks really great. This serving cart has the very sophisticated look and feel as well. With two shelves wine glass and bottles,you can store your items safely.
- Lower wine rank
- Elegantly polished
- Conventionally turned legs
- Black casters
- Weighs 16.5 pounds
#2. Chrome Coaster tradition Serving Cart with Casters and Mirrored Bottom Shelf from Coaster Home Furnishings
- Product Dimensions: 29.8 x 14 x 29.5 inches
- Item Weight: 18.26 pounds
This one is stylish looking serving cart from coaster Home Furnishings which is offered at reasonable price. It features full chrome finish which offers the superb appearance. This serving cart incorporates two shelves coupled with crystal clear tempered glass at the top and the mirrored shelf bottom at the bottom. It also incorporates the wheels for great mobility as it features enough space to convey the capacity. With numerous benefits, this is greatly recommended for you.
- Tempered glass
- Chrome finish
- Mirrored bottom shelf
#1. Powell 13K167 Round Antique Brass Serving Cart
- Product Dimensions: 26.5 x 21 x 33 inches
- Item Weight: 27 pounds
This Serving Cart features an exceptional design for all style lovers. The ideal aspect about this product is that it features designed castors for smooth mobility. It will also offer the perfect addition to your decor. With antique caster wheels and brass frame varnish, the product has been made dependable. It also incorporates 2 racks which offer spacious surface area.
- Weighs 27 pounds
- Antique caster wheels
- Black glass shelves
- Antique brass-frame varnish
Things to put into consideration when selecting Serving Cart
- Storage: Serving carts require space to store items safely while moving them from one destination to another. If you wish to use a limited storage space, then you need to pick foldable standard-duty serving carts. These serving carts can be transported ease from catering place to where there are needed. You can still transport insulated food carriers, loaded food pans, and heavy chafers efficiently. The ideal one should occupy limited space but still carry a large amount of item safely while in usage.
- Caster: Some serving carts feature casters with locking brakes. However, if you are utilizing your cart on the flat surface, then you don’t have to consider locking castors, but for the sloppy surface, locking castors are quite necessary.
- Handles: Molded-in handles can guarantee continuity and durability of the cart. The featured horizontal handle design is commonly used nowadays. Conversely, there is also a vertical design which allows you to conveniently operate it with correct posture while pushing it. If your workers will be utilizing serving cart for numerous hours per day, then vertical handles can assist them in preventing injuries that may occur during pushing heavyweights.
- Materials: Selecting plastic or metal typically depends on personal preference. Serving carts which are manufactured using plastic are frequently lighter and can never get wore easily as metal carts can do. However, plastic serving carts are stain resistant, dent, and chip whereas metallic one would show dents and scratches.
Most of them are manufactured using stainless steels for superb rust resistance thus keeping your serving cart safe. Most of these offer long-lasting services as well. When selecting a metal serving cart, consider the steel gauge for absolute durability. Moreover, the lower gauged materials are stronger and durable as well.
With above review, you can easily identify the ideal serving carts basing on their amazing features. The above carts are the top-ranked one and will definitely meet your needs perfectly, therefore it recommended that you select and acquire all serving carts that feature an assured quality for you.
Leave a Reply