The safety harness is vital when climbing higher points. You need to be safe and by doing this, you have to go for the appropriate safety harness. Due to the high demand of the safety harnesses, the selection may be kind challenging. Due to this, one has to be extra- cautious when making the order. There are several factors that you must consider when thinking of the ideal safety harness to buy. Other than the cost, you have to think about the type, place of use, and durability among others. The material used in making the harness and design are other essential factors to check out.
List of Top 10 Best Safety Harnes in 2020
Table of Contents
- List of Top 10 Best Safety Harnes in 2020
- #10. WELKFORDER 3D-Ring Fall Protection Safety Harness
- #9. Peakworks Fall Protection Safety Harness, V8001000
- #8. KSEIBI Fall Protection Safety Harness, 421020
- #7. Weanas Thicken Climbing Waist Safety Harness
- #6. Spidergard Single D-Ring Full Body Safety Harness
- #5. 3M Fall Protection Business ExoFit Safety Harness
- #4. Malta Dynamics Warthog Full Body Safety Harness
- #3. KwikSafety Thunder 3D Deluxe Protection Safety Harness
- #2. Guardian Fall Protection Construction Safety Harness
- #1. Guardian Fall Protection Safe-Tie Safe Harness
- Safety Harness Buying Guide
3 D-Ring Industrial Fall Protection Safety Harness ANSI Compliant Full Body Personal Protection Equipment 5-Point Adjustment Universal 310 lbs
Peakworks Fall Protection V8001000 Industrial, Construction, ANSI Compliant Safety Harness, Universal Fit, Green
KSEIBI 421020 Safety Fall Protection Kit, Full Body Harness
Weanas Thicken Climbing Harness, Protect Waist Safety Harness
Spidergard SPKIT01 Single D-Ring Full Body Fall Protection Safety Harness Bundle with 6ft Shock Absorber Snap Hook Lanyard (Blue, L-XL)
3M DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Construction Harness, Alum Back/Side D-Rings, Medium, 1113124
Warthog 5 – Point Full Body Harness with Tongue Buckle Legs & X-Pad (XXXL)
KwikSafety THUNDER | OSHA ANSI Fall Protection Full Body Safety Harness
Guardian Fall Protection 11173 M-L Seraph Construction Harness with Side D-Rings
Guardian Fall Protection (Qualcraft) 00815 BOS-T50 Bucket of Safe-Tie with Temper Anchor, 50-Foot Vertical Lifeline Assembly and HUV
#10. WELKFORDER 3D-Ring Fall Protection Safety Harness
When working at construction sites or any other workstation where you need to get to higher points, this is the safety harness for you. It features an ergonomic design to offer a proper fit. Other than this, the safety harness also features five points adjustment. This makes it reliable and great for different jobs.
The safety harness is also versatile and comfortable. It can be used by the tower climbers, roofers, painters, and carpenters. Additionally, it is an affordable safety harness that you will find economical.
#9. Peakworks Fall Protection Safety Harness, V8001000
For the best safety at work station, this is an excellent safety harness that will suit you better. By being adjustable, you can easily adjust the harness to the ideal comfort level. Other than this, the safety harness is durable and with the high visibility color, it suits different users.
#8. KSEIBI Fall Protection Safety Harness, 421020
The comfort of the safety harness is one factor to think about when making the order. This is an extremely comfortable safety harness that will offer a proper fit. It features the polyester webbing with steel metal fitting. Additionally, the safety harness features premium quality steel buckles. These aids in reducing the energy needed for carrying out the job and the carried weight.
In addition to this, the safety harness is also adjustable to different levels. This is the reason why it can suit a number of users. It features 1.0 M long restraint rope lanyard for added security. The harness has been certified by OSHA; hence an excellent pick for everyone.
#7. Weanas Thicken Climbing Waist Safety Harness
Do you need the ultimate waist safety harness? This is one quality and durable safety harness designed using the best polyester material. The waist harness can be used in different fields like; rock climbing, outward band, fire rescue, and working on higher levels among others.
Other than this, the safety harness is also strong to accommodate a weight limit of up to 300Kg. This makes it ideal for various users. Lastly, it is an affordable safety harness that will suit your budget.
#6. Spidergard Single D-Ring Full Body Safety Harness
There are individuals who prefer the full body safety harnesses. The Spidergard Single D-Ring Full Body Safety Harness is now the ultimate full body harness that will serve you accordingly. The safety harness can serve weights of 130 to 310 pounds.
In addition to this, the safety harness is also very safe as it features the single leg lanyard. This will keep the legs safety as you climb to higher levels. Besides this, the safety harness is also strong and durable, making it a great pick.
#5. 3M Fall Protection Business ExoFit Safety Harness
One major type of the safety harness is the construction harness. Here is a comfortable and safety construction harness with the best leg, back, and hybrid shoulder padding. The safety harness features the duo-lock that will connect the leg and chest straps. With this, you will be assured of the safety while at work.
Apart from this, the safety harness features built-in reflective materials. This aids in boosting the visibility under low light conditions. Other than this, it also features the strong aluminum D-rings.
#4. Malta Dynamics Warthog Full Body Safety Harness
Irrespective of your weight capacity, this is a versatile safety harness that will suit you. The safety harness can accommodate different weights from as low as 130 to 310 pounds. Secondly, the safety harness is budget-friendly; hence one quality pick recommended for you.
The safety harness is also safe since it has been approved by OSHA. It features the tongue buckle legs that will keep you safe. The harness is constructed with the best quality of material that increases the lifespan.
#3. KwikSafety Thunder 3D Deluxe Protection Safety Harness
The KwikSafety Thunder 3D Deluxe Protection Safety Harness is one durable harness to try out. The synthetic material construction of the harness guarantees a long-term service. Second, to this, the safety harness is also safe and has been certified by OSHA.
It is highly versatile and will suit different work stations. It can support different weights ranging from 59 to 140 Kg; hence a perfect pick for everyone. In addition to this, the safety harness is also comfortable.
#2. Guardian Fall Protection Construction Safety Harness
Since the cost is a must factor to check before buying the safety harness, here is a quality and cost-effective harness for you. The safety harness is very safe and with the hammer loops, you are guaranteed of top-notch safety.
It also features the side D-rings and tongue buckle leg straps that will keep the legs in the right position. This assures you of extra-safety when using the harness. It comes in different sizes, which ranges from small to large size. This is the reason why it fits everyone.
#1. Guardian Fall Protection Safe-Tie Safe Harness
To avoid injuries when working at higher levels, you require the idea safe harness. The Guardian Fall Protection Safe-Tie Safe Harness, which is the best-selling safe harness, is the choice to go for. This quality safety harness provides a perfect setting for all the home protection gears. The harness is also strong and stable; hence will suit different users.
Additionally, the safety harness has up to five adjustment points. This will give room for easy adjustment to suit your comfort zone. Other than this, the harness has been designed using a heavy-duty harness temper anchor that will serve for long. Despite the quality features, it is an affordable safety harness.
Safety Harness Buying Guide
Safety should always be number one priority at a construction site or any other workstation. The safety harnesses have been recommended to be the most safety protection for all workers. Here are some major considerations you have to check before making the order.
- Construction: The safety harnesses have been designed to suit different workstations. For example, when you are at a construction site, you will need a safety harness that features hooks to hold additional stuff. Other than this, you should consider an adjustable safety harness that will accommodate all your daily duties.
- Material: The material used in the construction of the safety harness should be another essential factor you have to check out. They have been designed using the different high quality material. Despite this, you still have to get one that will last relatively longer. The strong and durable materials will also assure you of the best safety while at work.
- Types of Safety Harness: We got a wide range of safety harnesses types; hence you should get one that will suit your daily duties? Some of the major safety harnesses categories you will come across include;
- Good Safety Harness: these are safety harnesses that suit those who rarely use the harness. They are relatively cheap and known to be bare bone models.
- Premium Safety Harness: When you are one who wears a harness all day long, then here is the ideal choice. The harness has excellent features and known to be comfortable.
- Better Safety Harness: this type of harness feature additional features compared to the good safety harness. They are also economical with better adjustability and improved padding.
- Specialty Safety Harness: This is another type of safety harness that has been build to suit different jobs. It has further been categorized into other types like; construction safety harness, welding safety harness, cold weather safety harness, and lineman safety harness among others.
- Cost: Lastly, you also have to check out for the price of the safety harness before making the order. You need to get one that is budget-friendly and durable just as you need it.
All the best safety harnesses have been in one single pace for easy selection. These quality and reliable safety harnesses are easy to use and offer the best safety needed. They can accommodate different weights, which makes them great for day to day use. They are also multi-functional safety harnesses that you can use in different fields. Since they are adjustable, you will get them appropriate for your duty.