Have you been searching for a cost-efficient way to lower your indoor temperatures during those hot days? If yes, it is a time to invest in a good tower fan. Different from the conventional AC unit, tower fans consume less space and energy, they are stylish, and they operate silently.
Despite that, the market offers an array of models, making it hard to select the best from the substandard types that can let you down. On that account, we have recommended a buying guide, and scrutinized some of the best tower fans to help you make a comprehensive buying decision.
List of Top 10 Best Tower Fans in 2019
Table of Contents
- List of Top 10 Best Tower Fans in 2019
- #10. Dyson 63456-01 AM07 Tower Fan
- #9. Seville UltraSlimline Combo Pack
- #8. Genesis 43 Inch Digital Tower Fan
- #7. Ozeri 3X Tower Fan
- #6. Arctic-Pro Digital Screen Tower Fan
- #5. VonHaus Tower Fan with Ionizing Function
- #4. Lasko Wind Curve Fan (2551)
- #3. Honeywell HYF290B Tower Fan
- #2. Best Choice 40 inch Tower Fan
- #1. Holmes HT38R-U Tower Fan
- Factors to Consider When Looking For a Good Tower Fan
Dyson 63456-01 Air Multiplier AM07 Tower Fan, White Silver
Seville Classics UltraSlimline Tower Fan Combo Pack, Black
Genesis 43 Inch Oscillating Digital Tower Fan with Remote and Max Cool Technology, White
Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44″) with Passive Noise Reduction Technology
Arctic-Pro Digital Screen Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control, Dark Gray, 42-Inch
VonHaus 43″ Quiet Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control, Air Purifier Ionizing Function, LED Display, 3 Speed and Fan Settings, Aroma Tray and 1-8 Hour Timer
Lasko 2551 Wind Curve Tower Fan with Remote Control and Fresh Air Ionizer, Silver
Honeywell HYF290B Quietset 8-Speed Whole-Room Tower Fan
Best Choice Products 40in Quiet Oscillating Standing Floor Tower Fan w/ 3 Speeds, Timer, and Remote Control – Black
Holmes Oscillating Tower Fan 32 Inch with Remote Control, HT38R-U
#10. Dyson 63456-01 AM07 Tower Fan
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 7.5 x 39.6 inches
- Item Weight: 9 pounds
Different from the tower fans that use rapidly rotating blades, Dyson’s AM07 tower fan utilizes an innovative air multiplier technology to cool down your interior space. This feature makes it a safe choice for those with kids or pets.
The tower fan has a sleep timer that turns off your unit at preset intervals, 10 airflow settings that let you customize the unit noise & speed according to your unique cooling needs, and a remote control for a hands-free operation. It comes in white silver, iron blue, and black nickel colors to let you purchase a unit with your most favorite color.
#9. Seville UltraSlimline Combo Pack
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 11.2 x 40.1 inches
- Item Weight: 10.7 pounds
This black-colored Seville UltraSlimline combo pack contains two tower fans, each serving a distinct purpose. The 40-inch tower fan cools your entire room, while the small 17-inch tower is meant for your desk or bed side use.
Both tower fans feature the 80-degree oscillation technology for efficient cooling, a compact size that consumes less space, and a user-friendly remote control that lets you operate the unit a distance away. The tower fans have a shut-off timer that powers off the unit after a preset period.
#8. Genesis 43 Inch Digital Tower Fan
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 12.5 x 43 inches
- Item Weight: 15.25 pounds
Are you looking for a stylish but effective tower fan? If you are, search no more. Genesis’ 43-Inch tower fan features a sleek white-colored frame with a black grill, an elegant design that would surely add an exceptional touch of beauty to any room.
Besides the elegant design, this digital tower fan has a digital display that lets you monitor your unit’s status, an integrated carry handle for easy repositioning, a wide base for superior stability, and a remote control for hands-free operation.
#7. Ozeri 3X Tower Fan
- Product Dimensions: 45.8 x 13.8 x 6.5 inches
- Item Weight: 17.6 pounds
The Ozeri 3X tower fan boasts of being one of the most quiet and elegant tower fan that you can find in the market. It employs the unique physics of blade curvature, a modern technology which abolishes noise resulting from the unit’s moving blades. This feature makes it an ideal option for individuals looking for an ultra-quiet tower fan.
Besides the silent operation, this tower fan has three individually controllable fans which let you customize their speed according to your unique cooling needs, and a visually striking design which can lift your room’s aesthetic appeal.
#6. Arctic-Pro Digital Screen Tower Fan
- Product Dimensions: 42 x 12 x 6.5 inches
- Item Weight: 9.85 pounds
The Arctic-Pro tower fan features a unique space-saving design, a quality that makes it an idyllic choice for a congested space. Its dark gray finish would outfit most interior decors.
Different from its competitors, Arctic-Pro’s digital display switches its lights off automatically at night to give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your night sleep. Arctic-Pro digital screen tower fan oscillates 80 degrees for maximum air circulation.
#5. VonHaus Tower Fan with Ionizing Function
- Product Dimensions: 43 x 9 x 9 inches
- Item Weight: 8.09 pounds
VonHaus’ tower fan is a two in one unit that releases a wave of constant air flow to lower your indoor temperatures, as well as negative and positive ions to sanitize your indoor air. On that account, we would recommend it to users who are looking to save the dollars they would have spent buying an air purifier separately.
Besides the two in one design, this tower fan features an aroma tray that circulates pleasant fragrances, an integrated carry handle for convenient movability, and an 8-hour timer for improved energy efficiency.
#4. Lasko Wind Curve Fan (2551)
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 42 inches
- Item Weight: 12.1 pounds
Lasko’s wind curve fan comes in silver and wood grain colors to let you purchase a unit that would complement your interior space’s furnishing. The tower fan features a distinctive wind curve profile and a high reaching tower design for improved air circulation.
For convenience purposes, the fan has an easy to use control panel that lets you regulate the unit’s speed, oscillation, and timer to your most preferred settings. Its ionizer eliminates allergens, bacteria, pollen, and other contaminants from your indoor air.
#3. Honeywell HYF290B Tower Fan
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.2 x 32.8 inches
- Item Weight: 9.3 pounds
Are you looking for a highly customizable, quiet, whole room tower fan? If you are, Honeywell’s HYF290B fan would be your ideal choice. This tower fan supports 8 levels of speed that let you regulate its noise and cooling power to your most favorite setting.
Its auto shut off timer lets you power off the unit automatically, it offers a convenient hands-free operation, and its reach-through handle facilitates easy relocation. It is available in black and white color variations.
#2. Best Choice 40 inch Tower Fan
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 11.2 x 39.5 inches
- Item Weight: 10.5 pounds
Best Choice’s 40-inch tower fan boasts of an innovative 3-Speed oscillation technology that would rapidly cool your entire room. It comes in a black, a universal color that can virtually suit into any interior decoration.
In addition to the innovative oscillation technology, this tower fan operates silently, has an energy saving timer that turns off the unit after a predetermined period, and a highly responsive remote control that lets you operate it from the comfort of your sofa or bed.
#1. Holmes HT38R-U Tower Fan
- Product Dimensions: 32 x 16 x 10 inches
- Item Weight: 8.7 pounds
If you on budget, the Holmes HT38R-U tower fan has your back. Despite its pocket-friendly price, this unit is versatile enough to survive regular use, and it comes with a surfeit of features that you would find in high-end tower fans.
It features the three-speed settings to let you adjust the unit’s airflow according to your unique cooling needs, an automatic shut off time to powers off your unit after a preset period, and an easy to access control panel for smooth operation.
Factors to Consider When Looking For a Good Tower Fan
- Features: If you wish to invest in a good tower fan, get a brand packed with features that would improve your user experience. Some of the convenience features you would consider are; a variable speed control to regulate your unit’s speed, and a digital monitor that lets you surveil your fan’s status. Also, you would consider buying a model with a remote control to operate the unit from the comfort of your couch, and a timer to automatically power on/off your unit after a predetermined period.
- Appearance: Tower fans have diverse styles. Some are pretty enough to spice up your room’s aesthetic appeal, while some may not be attractive. If you are obsessive to style, look around for a model that suits your taste, as well as your interior space’s unique furnishing.
- Noise: A good tower fan should be silent enough to let you use it while studying, watching TV, or sleeping. Steer clear from noisy models as they might be a nuisance when you need a peaceful and quiet environment.
- Stability: Since tower fans are not mounted on a definite location, we propose that you purchase one with a wide, anti-slip, stable base that can shield your investment from accidental tumbles that could result to permanent damage or costly repairs.
Investing in a good tower fan is a cost-effective way to give your room a fresh breath of air, as well as to stamp out the uncomfortable warmth from your interior. If you want the best model, look around for an aesthetically pleasing, stable, energy-efficient unit with reasonable convenience features.